The history of Seerley Creek Christian Church is a story of ever-changing times and a never-changing God. Because of his faithfulness, our church’s ministry on the southwest side of Indianapolis stretches back to the early 1900s.
As proud as we are about our past, we’re even more excited about the future.
The original church building, located in Mars Hill on the corner of Lockburn and Gadsen, in 1930.
Church members gathering before church during Seerley Creek’s early days.
The church’s second building, built in the 1940s.
The church grew quickly in the years following World War II.
The church built on our current location in the 1980s.