We strive to be people who exhibit lifestyles of generosity. We encourage our members to share their faith and resources freely. Seerley Creek’s sole support comes from the faithful generosity of our members. The tithes and offerings are invested in vital ministries that allow us to fulfill our mission. A personal contribution statement is issued annually for tax purposes.
The following secure methods provide convenient ways to tithe and financially contribute to Seerley Creek.
- Online Giving: You can set up online giving either as a one-time donation or a recurring gift. Online giving is fast, easy, and secure. Have questions about how online giving works? See the Online Giving FAQ below.
- Worship Services
Simply place cash or checks in the offering plates during the collection. Be sure to include your name and address on the check or envelope, so that donation credit may be provided for tax purposes.
- By Mail
Mail your donation to 3550 S Lynhurst, Indianapolis, IN 46241. Be sure to include your name and address on the check or envelope, so that donation credit may be provided for tax purposes.
ONLINE GIVING FAQ
- What is online giving? Online giving is a way to make donations electronically by automatic deductions from your checking or savings account, debit card or credit card.
- Is giving online safe? Yes! In fact, it is less risky than checks, since checks can be lost, stolen or destroyed. It also has an extremely high rate of accuracy.
- How is my contribution automatically deducted? Once you complete the information online, the contribution amount you specify will automatically be transferred from your bank account or debit card to the church’s bank account.
- When will my contribution be deducted from my account? On the date you specify.
- If I do not write checks, how do I keep my checkbook balance straight? You simply record your contribution in your check register on the appropriate date, since your contributions are made at a pre-established time.
- Without a cancelled check, how can I prove I made my deduction? Your bank statements give you an itemized list of electronic transactions. It is your proof of contributing. Yearly contribution statements are also sent out in January.
- What does it cost? NOTHING and you save the cost of the check.
- Can I cancel at any time? Yes, you can cancel your authorization of recurring transfers at any time through your online account.